from August/September 2019 (for 3-5 days a week)
Every day is unique at ICR3ATE! From August/September 2019 we are looking for an enterprising trainee.
About our company
ICR3ATE is a tech startup in the middle of the FoodValley region and working for clients in the Benelux. We are involved in ‘rapid prototyping’ for various customers and are therefore a real ‘manufacturing company’ with knowledge of all kinds of new techniques such as 3-D printing, IoT, robotics, chatbots and AI. ICR3ATE is a lively, creative and inspiring place. There are many challenges and there is (almost) unlimited room for personal input.
What will you do?
Help design, build and test a Smart Vision Camera system based on brand new VPU hardware from Intel. And learn a lot from Computer Vision and AI.
The work is carried out partly independently and partly in a small (flex/remote) team. Characteristic is a large degree of freedom (within a few business frameworks) and a high degree of personal input.
Experience and interest in developing
- Linux and TCP/IP networking skills
- In addition to software also hardware oriented: CPU / GPU / VPU
- Affinity with sensors, actuators and industrial process control
Finity with compiling existing CV models for hardware optimization
Would be nice if you
- Interested in AI, Machine Vision, OpenCV, etc.
- Heard about REST / API development (e.g. Loopback framework)
- Node.JS knows or wants to know
What properties do you take with you?
- Eager to learn and ambitious
- First thinking, then doing; or combining design skills with a “can do” mentality
- Documentary setup
Work and thinking level
Minimum MBO+ or HBO
MBO: 4th year, HBO: 2nd year+
What do we offer?
- Market-based trainee allowance (for a startup)
- Recognition and appreciation of your professional competence
- Possibility of flex-working
- View of a track
- High tech Digital Makers Lab available for own activities/projects